Map Manager is software to annotate and analyze 3D image time-series
- Track 3D annotations in time-series images.
- Automatically aligns images and annotations across timepoints.
- Works with any in vivo, ex vivo, and fixed tissue image volumes.
- Easily analyze the dynamics of annotations.
- Detailed spine intensity analysis.
- Powerful trajectory analysis.
- Please see the Gallery for movies and screen shots of Map Manager in action.
Extending Map Manager analysis
- Map Manager - Matlab - A Matlab class library to load, analyze, and plot Map Manager files. Allows for arbitrary new analysis to be easily scripted.
- PyMapManager - A Python package to load, analyze, and plot Map Manager files. Allows for arbitrary new analysis to be easily scripted.
- Map Manager (Github)
- Fiji macros and plugins (GitHub)
- Robert Cudmore’s Home Page
- Robert Cudmore’s blog Blog
- Software for Vascular Analysis
All code and documentation written by Robert Cudmore.