Home cage surveillance is a system to record video of your animals in their home cage.
It is designed to run on a Raspberry Pi computer using a Raspberry Pi NoIR camera.
- Record video 24/7.
- Automatically controls day-time and night-time lights.
- Easy to use web interface to control all aspects of the experiment.
- Live video streaming to a web browser.
- Web - A point and click web browser interface.
- REST - A rest interface to communicate with a homecage server
- Command line - A command line interface.
Home-cage video recording during the dark cycle using IR lights of two mouse cages with one mouse in each with running wheel.