Homecage is a general purpose camera controller that runs on a Raspberry Pi computer using a Pi NoIR camera.
- Record video 24/7
- Automaticall controls day-time and night-time lights.
- Live video streaming to a web browser
- Hardware triggers to start and stop video recording and watermark video with frames
- Video wall to control any number of Raspberry Pi's, each with their own copy of homecage
- Web - A point and click web browser interface.
- Video Wall - A web interface to control any number of Pi computers running homecage
- REST - A rest interface to communicate with a homecage server