Opening and closing
This vascular analysis runs inside of Igor Pro.
Open bHyperstack in Igor Pro
- Double-click on desktop icon bHyperstack.
- Inside Igor, activate the Hyperstack menu by clicking on the Igor command window.
The Igor command windows title is ‘Untitled’.
- Select menu ‘Hyperstack -> Load User File’ and select your .txt file.
Load a hyperstack
- In main Hyperstack panel, click ‘Load’ button.
- You then load a hyperstack by opening a file ending in _T.ibw
- For example if your hyperstack is named a152_hs1, you would load the file ‘a152_hs1_T.ibw’
Save a hyperstack
- Saving is done one hyperstack at a time.
- Select a hyperstack in main Hyperstack panel and click ‘Save’ button.
The hyperstack will be saved on the hard-drive in the folder it was loaded from.
- Select menu ‘Igor Pro -> Quit Igor Pro
- You will be asked ‘Do you want to save changes to experiment “Untitled” before quitting’.
￼ <p class="important">Important: You are responsible for saving your work for each hyperstack. When you quit Igor Pro, your work is NOT AUTOMATICALLY SAVED.</p>
You save your hyperstack using the save button in the main hyperstack panel.